NutriFit is looking for fun, enthusiastic, dedicated fitness professionals to join our team. If your passion is making a difference in people’s lives, and the idea of a company built on integrity, positive attitude, hard work, and commitment to excellence supports your personal philosophy, read on to see if you’ve got what we’re looking for:
Position AvailablePersonal Trainer
We are a private personal training studio located in Glen Ellyn, IL. We create custom workouts and fitness programs tailored to the individual needs of our clients, implemented with equal parts motivation, support and professionalism.
We’re looking for fitness professionals to fill early morning, afternoon, evening, and Saturday positions; but we won’t hire just ANY fitness professional. Our clients are discriminating, and so are we!
- Current personal training certification from an accredited certifying organization and/or fitness-related degree, or completion within 30 days of hire.
- CPR/AED Certified, or acquired within 30 days of hire.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Dependable, honest, motivated, and conscientious.
- Ability to communicate clearly and openly.
- Available to participate in our unique 4-week Personal Trainer Apprenticeship Program (apprentice status), and log up to 4 hours/week (apprentice status) in studio for duration of apprenticeship program.
If you’d like to be considered for our team, as well as gain tools, knowledge and experience during our specially designed Apprenticeship Program, please submit the application below.